A new initiative in Tanzania, Accountability in Tanzania (AcT), which is a partner of Twaweza's, seeks to fund more Civil Society Organisations in Tanzania that strive to enable citizens to claim and exercise their rights. The objective is to enhance transaparency and accountability in Tanzania. Read more about AcT in their first brief.
Read more: Accountability in Tanzania
You might also like...
- Citizens Mapping Services in Tandale (30 Aug 2011)
- Discussing public services one SMS at a time (15 Jan 2013)
- No prescription? No problem (27 Aug 2012)
- State of East Africa Report 2012 stirs debate on greater regional integration (25 Apr 2012)
- ICTs as a key driver for governance in sub-Saharan Africa? (16 Apr 2012)
- Coming soon: Kenya Budget Dashboard (10 Apr 2012)
- Twaweza partner Shujaaz wins an Emmy (2 Apr 2012)