Applications are now being accepted for the Acumen Fund’s 2012/2013 East Africa Fellows Program. The Acumen Fund is searching for 20 East Africans who are leaders of social change initiatives to be involved in the year long initiative. The program aims to develop leadership skills and strengthen each of the Fellows’ projects. ‘Seminars will give Fellows access to world-class speakers, trainers, and mentors who allow Fellows to deepen their skills in leadership, social change, and innovation,’ the Fund’s website says.
For more information on the Fellows Program, click here.
You might also like...
- Media Monitoring | Request for Proposals (22 Apr 2013)
- What do citizens do to improve service delivery? (16 Apr 2013)
- Twaweza is selling a Rav4 (8 Mar 2013)
- Monitoring of Solar Aid/TPS partnership | Request for Proposals (19 Feb 2013)
- Open Budget Survey 2012 (24 Jan 2013)
- Data Visualisation Uganda Budget | Request for Proposals (13 Dec 2012)
- Government seeks citizen views on quality of services (11 Dec 2012)