Applications are now being accepted for the Acumen Fund’s 2012/2013 East Africa Fellows Program. The Acumen Fund is searching for 20 East Africans who are leaders of social change initiatives to be involved in the year long initiative. The program aims to develop leadership skills and strengthen each of the Fellows’ projects. ‘Seminars will give Fellows access to world-class speakers, trainers, and mentors who allow Fellows to deepen their skills in leadership, social change, and innovation,’ the Fund’s website says.
For more information on the Fellows Program, click here.
You might also like...
- Bits and Bytes: develop, connect, inspire (29 Mar 2017)
- Are our children learning? Literacy and numeracy across East Africa (6 Jun 2015)
- Want to know if children are learning? A toolkit from Uwezo (3 Mar 2016)
- Are our children learning? Results from the 2013 annual learning assessment (13 May 2015)
- Three presidents debate learning outcomes (6 Mar 2015)
- What did we learn about learning? (6 Mar 2015)
- Uwezo East Africa Report launched (8 May 2014)