This report provides the highlights of what Twaweza achieved in 2013. Each section also provides one illustrative example of the type of partners engaged or activities done. The report is slighlty longer than previous versions in response to demands for more detailed information.
A more comprehensive, detailed accounting of activities against the Annual Plan can be found in the 2013 Matrix Report. An accompanying audited financial report provides an accounting of the funds received, utilized and balances remaining.
Editors: Rakesh Rajani
Type: Key document
- Annual Report 2013 | 15.95 MB
You might also like...
- Twaweza in 2015 | Annual Report (20 Sep 2016)
- What did we do in 2014? | Annual Report (1 Jul 2015)
- Tanzania in 2025: Are Tanzanians optimistic about the future? (4 Dec 2014)
- Let’s build one house! What Tanzanians think about the East African Community (6 Oct 2014)
- Citizens making things happen: are citizens active and can they hold government to account? (1 Sep 2014)
- Have more laws, agencies and commitments against corruption made a difference? People’s perceptions of corruption in Tanzania (4 Aug 2014)
- What’s going on in our schools? Citizens reflect on the state of education (30 Jun 2014)