In marking Uganda's 50 year anniversary, TRAC FM teamed up with a number of other radio stations and John Paul II Justice and Peace Centre, to implement an anti-corruption campaign. The core of the campaign was a series of live talk shows in which listeners were polled via SMS. The poll results were received in real time and fed back into the talk shows. Over 6000 people participated and the results were also captured and disseminated through a poster.
- Poster | 629.38 KB
You might also like...
- Do interactive polls make for better radio content? (1 Dec 2015)
- Data Visualisation Uganda Budget | Request for Proposals (13 Dec 2012)
- TRAC FM promotes accountability in Uganda (17 May 2012)
- Seeking a consultant: a review of civic space in Uganda (10 Mar 2017)
- Positive deviance consultancy for Twaweza Uganda (22 Sep 2016)
- "1, 2, 3...Vote": Designing Voting Games in Uganda (20 Sep 2016)
- Mixed-method research consultancy for Twaweza Uganda (24 Aug 2016)