Following the release of its Tanzania report, Uwezo Tanzania, in collaboration with Twaweza, is broadening its communications around literacy and numeracy learning.
This small pamphlet aims to challenge people to think about what it means when their children are not reading at the right levels, and therefore to think about quality of learning. Do you want to see this test which raises questions about learning? You could possibly test yourself, children or relatives? Please find it here and use it to talk about learning and about quality in our schools.
Read more: Uwezo Tanzania
You might also like...
- Two out of three children in East Africa lack basic literacy (14 Aug 2012)
- Uwezo to launch 2012 East Africa Report (3 Aug 2012)
- Uwezo film plays on Uganda buses (25 Jun 2012)
- Uwezo and evidence-based education (4 Jun 2012)
- Uwezo at Harvard (30 Apr 2012)
- Uwezo spreads message one bus ride at a time (27 Feb 2012)
- Uwezo on Euronews (20 Feb 2012)