Central Government entities in Tanzania fail the most in accounting for money they spend when compared to Local Governments. As a consequence they have large amounts of money involved in queries from the Auditor General. The 2009/10 report of the Auditor General shows that 483 billion shilling is implied in outstanding audit queries. Only a few, departments had no outstanding audit queries. These are not shown here
Click here to go to the interactive site with visualisations of outstanding audit queries in 2009/10 by Central Government entity.
You might also like...
- Audit queries on spending not addressed by districts (13 May 2011)
- SIM Cards: A taxing issue (14 Sep 2013)
- Fair Play - Inequality Across Kenya’s Counties and What it Means for Revenue Sharing. (30 Aug 2013)
- What is Fair? Sharing Resources in Kenya. (29 Aug 2013)
- Open Budget Survey 2012 (24 Jan 2013)
- Data Visualisation Uganda Budget | Request for Proposals (13 Dec 2012)
- Opening up government spending (19 Oct 2012)