Elections in Tanzania will take place on 31 October. How can citizens monitor and report on what's going on? Now there is a way through a new online and mobile platform set up by some of our colleagues and partners. Check it out here.
You might also like...
- Listening to critical friends | Monitoring brief (9 Mar 2017)
- Monitoring Brief: Who’s watching, listening and reading in Uganda? (26 Nov 2014)
- Monitoring Brief: Monitoring Tazama and XYZ TV shows in Kenya (26 Nov 2014)
- Monitoring Brief: Are Ugandan parents involved in education matters? (26 Nov 2014)
- Has Uwezo influenced key actors in 2013? Evidence from Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda. (3 Sep 2014)
- Do public officials listen to the voices of citizens? (20 Jun 2014)
- Study: How parents recall the Uwezo assessment experience (11 Jun 2014)