Twaweza believes that informed and motivated citizens are the most powerful agents of change. With information, ideas, tools and confidence, citizens across East Africa are making things happen and holding governments accountable to deliver better basic services- education where children learn, clean water and better health care. We get behind these initiatives to make them gain greater momentum.
Watch a short video here, produced by Maweni Farm, that introduces the Twaweza idea.
You might also like...
- Citizens making stuff happen (29 Mar 2012)
- Daladala TV launched (17 Jun 2010)
- Where the exciting stuff is happening (25 Mar 2010)
- Power of citizen agency hailed (29 Mar 2010)
- What do citizens do to improve service delivery? (16 Apr 2013)
- Ni Sisi inspires music videos (28 Mar 2013)
- Twaweza Audited Financial Statement 2011 (19 Feb 2013)