This presentation, entitled 'More fumbling at the margins or a strategic break?' was given to the Tanzania Education Donor Group in late 2008. Twaweza Head Rakesh Rajani examined the official story vs. the lived reality of the state of education in the country.
Authors: Rakesh Rajani
- Getting Education Right in Tanzania | 80.47 KB
You might also like...
- The great degree goose chase... to nowhere (28 Mar 2012)
- Development is miserable, but people are making things happen (29 Mar 2012)
- How CSOs Get it Wrong and What We Should Do Instead (28 Mar 2012)
- Citizens making stuff happen (29 Mar 2012)
- Dar es Salaam Primary Schools | Do parents act to improve child learning? (12 Dec 2012)
- Celebrate youth views (6 Jun 2012)
- The Community Together: Observations from Immersion 2012 (11 May 2012)