Twaweza East Africa is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and not having a share capital, registered under the Companies Act 2002 (Cap 212 of the Laws of Tanzania), with registration certificate number 113764. The organization’s activities throughout East Africa and globally are managed through Twaweza. During its first five years Twaweza was hosted under Hivos Tanzania; as of 1 January 2015 it became fully independent and manages its own affairs.
This Governance and Management Policies document has been prepared to enable the application of fair, consistent, transparent and accountable governance and management of Twaweza. The terms of this Policy apply to each staff member unless determined otherwise by the Board.
Type: Key document
- Twaweza Governance and Management Policies | 602.77 KB
You might also like...
- Finance and Administration Policy Manual (26 May 2015)
- Human Resources Policy Manual (26 May 2015)
- Program Policy Manual (26 May 2015)
- Twaweza and Uwezo Annual Plans 2015 (14 Mar 2015)
- Twaweza Annual Plan 2016 (15 May 2016)
- Twaweza Audited Financial Statements 2015 (6 Jun 2016)
- Twaweza and Uwezo Annual Plans 2014 (29 Jan 2014)