'How transparency and accountability can make development work' was a presentation made to the Board of the Hewlett Foundation, one of our donors. The presenation talks of how transparency and accountability can energize development by creating opportunities for people to know, connect and act and by providing incentives for those in charge to be more responsive and deliver. Transparency and accountability enables citizens to reclaim government and make services work for them.
You might also like...
- Tell your government what you want them to do for you! (6 Sep 2016)
- Learning Note 7: What’s all the buzz about learning in T&A? (20 Nov 2015)
- Transparency & Accountability Initiative Announces New Research Opportunity (9 Oct 2014)
- Citizens making things happen: are citizens active and can they hold government to account? (1 Sep 2014)
- The Effects of Minibuzz in the Tanzanian Media Landscape (26 Apr 2014)
- How to measure success in Transparency & Accountability work? (2 Apr 2014)
- BAE radar “change” website: transparent accountability? (22 Nov 2013)