On our 2009 Immersion in Tanzania's Lake District, Twaweza staff had the following questions in mind: Do public funds reach people? Do services work for the poor? Does governance solve problems? How do people su(th)rvive? View the presentation 'Is Policy Practiced?' for stories of Twaweza's first Immersion experience that continues to challenge and inform our thinking.
This presentation was delivered at the Policy Forum's Breakfast Debate in December 2009.
You might also like...
- Bibi steps in 2013 Calendar Tanzania (13 Feb 2013)
- The Community Together: Observations from Immersion 2012 (11 May 2012)
- Development is miserable, but people are making things happen (29 Mar 2012)
- Twaweza: Fostering an ecosystem of change through citizen agency and public accountability (28 Mar 2012)
- Twaweza 2009 Annual Plan (27 Mar 2012)
- Twaweza calendar 2012 (19 Jan 2012)
- Fighting Malnutrition in Tanzania (18 Mar 2010)