Twaweza is looking for a firm to conduct media monitoring work. This will include a corporate log of mentions of Twaweza's work in the media, and provision of daily clippings about our thematic sectors (health, education and water). The contracted company will also be required to support Twaweza's monitoring of our media framework partners.
Twaweza's Learning, Monitoring and Evaluation (LME) unit is looking for competent and reputable organisations who can implement the activities that this work entails.
Interested parties may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to submit a proposal.
- Request for Proposals | Media Monitoring | 198.42 KB
You might also like...
- What do Tanzanians know and think about Twaweza? (6 Sep 2016)
- Can you help us assess whether what we do works? (24 Aug 2016)
- Has Twaweza improved the quality of media? (13 Apr 2015)
- The power of informal video halls (25 Feb 2015)
- Have you ever seen a Tamasha booklet? (20 Feb 2015)
- Do young people act to make a difference? (17 Feb 2015)
- Kingo Magazine | Is humour effective in educating the public? (17 Feb 2015)