Twaweza partners with MIATV for the production and broadcast of the Minibuzz TV series. This is a Monday to Friday talk show in a public bus, 'Minibuzz', that turns citizens' commute to work into a lively debate around a specific topic.
Most topics that Twaweza and MIA TV worked to produce are based on issues raised by Twaweza flagship mobile phone panel survey, Sauti za Wananchi.
Generally most of them feel like the policies really do not matter because most politicians do not live up to their word, most of them change completely after they win. Therefore to them, what matters most is the sincerity of the candidate and how well they know and trust the candidate.
The show was based on Do they know?: Data on voter knowledge
You might also like...
- Minibuzz series: Half empty or half full? (19 Oct 2016)
- Minibuzz series: Towards the referendum (17 Oct 2016)
- Minibuzz series: Guardians of accountability (19 Jul 2016)
- Minibuzz series: In the public eye (15 Jul 2016)
- Half empty or half full? Water, sanitation and hygiene in Kenya (21 Mar 2017)
- Clean and Safe? Water, sanitation and hygiene in Tanzania (20 Mar 2017)
- Consultant needed: formative study for Sauti za Wananchi poll in Uganda (15 Mar 2017)