Are you deeply committed to open government? Are you passionate about fostering collaboration between governments and civil society organizations? The Open Government Partnership (OGP) is looking for an Executive Director and a Program Manager.
The Executive Director will be involved with program/policy development and implementation of the OGP. The incumbent will provide strategic guidance to the Steering Committee, conduct outreach and develop strategic partnerships.
The Program Manager will oversee the regular independent assessments of each OGP participating government to track progress and impact. The Program Manager will also work closely with the OGP International Expert Panel.
See the full job listings here. The deadline to apply for both positions is July 23.
You might also like...
- Seeking imaginative, inspired and motivated colleagues in Nairobi (5 Apr 2013)
- OGP seeks researchers to evaluate progress in countries (16 May 2013)
- Your chance to run the Open Government Partnership (30 Jan 2013)
- Seeking creative program staff (21 Dec 2012)
- New research positions (21 Dec 2012)
- Communications and Learning Vacancies (21 Dec 2012)
- Looking for operations and finance team members in East Africa (21 Dec 2012)