Monitoring is one of the most important things we do. It helps us to see if our partnerships are achieving what we set out to do, what the challenges are and what needs to be changed. With the lessons learned we’re able to tweak our partnerships to make them better each year, and to be more acountable ot the citizens we aim to serve. We’re committed to openly sharing our monitoring results, so that anyone can know whats going on. This is a work in progress and we welcome your feedback and critique, and ideas on how we can make things better. Let us know if something does not make sense.
Attached is the overall Tanzania Partners Monitoring Report for 2011 as well as the Tanzania Partner Dashboard. Individual reports for our Tanzania partners can be found below as well as on their respective partner pages, found here. Reports are produced about once each year for partnerships that have completed a full cycle of activities and have submitted annual or final reports. To read more about our monitoring process, click here.
For three of our partners (Dhamira, d.Light and Masoko) ourLearning, Monitoring and Evaluations Unit has carried out short, follow-up activities to verify and complement the information provided by the partners. The views herein do not necessarily reflect the positions of our partners.
Through our monitoring we cautiously estimate that at least 4.3 million citizens have been engaged by Twaweza partners (not including Uwezo) between 2009 and 2011. The monitoring reports for Kenya and Uganda partnerships will be uploaded here soon.
- Tanzania Partnership Monitoring Report 2011 | 532.25 KB
- Tanzania Partner Dashboard 2011 | 182.83 KB
- Daraja Monitoring Report 2011 | 527.48 KB
- Dhamira Monitoring Report 2011 | 317.92 KB
- Extra Dhamira Monitoring Report 2011 | 362.68 KB
- Envaya Monitoring Report 2011 | 343.21 KB
- Masoko Monitoring Report 2011 | 433.59 KB
- Extra Masoko Monitoring Report 2011 | 279.33 KB
- MIA TV Monitoring Report 2011 | 495.83 KB
- Sahara Monitoring Report 2011 | 528.05 KB
- Tamasha Monitoring Report 2011 | 346.5 KB
- d.Light Monitoring Report 2011 | 453.04 KB
- Extra d.Light Monitoring Report 2011 | 202.86 KB
You might also like...
- Media Monitoring | Request for Proposals (22 Apr 2013)
- Is Uwezo succeeding in engaging the public? (28 Feb 2013)
- Monitoring of Solar Aid/TPS partnership | Request for Proposals (19 Feb 2013)
- Mixed results in healthcare in Dar es Salaam (18 Sep 2012)
- Seeking Monitoring Consultant, Uwezo East Africa (29 Aug 2012)
- Kenya Budget Dashboard Launched (25 Jun 2012)
- Celebrate youth views (6 Jun 2012)