Twaweza was hailed in World Bank blog for its approach to citizen agency.
Here's what they say:
In East Africa, Twaweza is putting citizens at the center of good governance and experimenting with SMS-based tools and leveraging media to inform and be informed by citizens.
You might also like...
- Where the exciting stuff is happening (25 Mar 2010)
- Citizens can drive change (19 Apr 2012)
- Citizens making stuff happen (29 Mar 2012)
- Citizens Mapping Services in Tandale (30 Aug 2011)
- Twaweza study cited in lead story (25 Feb 2011)
- Daladala TV launched (17 Jun 2010)
- What do citizens do to improve service delivery? (16 Apr 2013)