Twaweza is seeking a consultant to produce a comparative assessment of Uwezo and existing government data on children’s learning outcomes at primary school level.
Twaweza is seeking the services of a consultant, for a period of approximately 20 working days after contracting to undertake this assessment to specifically help understand the commonality and differences of the two data sets.
Read the Request for Proposals.
- Request for Proposals | 207.75 KB
You might also like...
- Schools, funds and learning (12 Jul 2016)
- Monitoring Brief: Are Ugandan parents involved in education matters? (26 Nov 2014)
- Uwezo data on learning (6 Jun 2016)
- Request for Proposals: Managing Uwezo Uganda 2015 Annual Learning Assessment Data (7 Oct 2015)
- Uganda: are our children learning? (18 Jun 2015)
- Study: How parents recall the Uwezo assessment experience (11 Jun 2014)
- Are our children learning? Uwezo Uganda Report 2012 (12 Dec 2013)