Despite generally limited coverage of Zanzibari issues in the mainstream media in Mainland Tanzania, a new brief from Sauti za Wananchi, titled Union Affairs, received widespread coverage.
Between 6 and 8 July, the days following the launch, the brief was covered by TBC1, RFA and Star TV. In terms of print coverage, the findings were covered by The Citizen, Mwananchi, The Guardian, Tanzania Daima, Majira and Habari Leo.
You might also like...
- The Open Government Partnership | In the news (8 Sep 2016)
- Signs of recovery? | In the news (15 Aug 2016)
- Union Affairs (4 Jul 2016)
- Union Affairs: citizens’ views on recent developments in Zanzibar (4 Jul 2016)
- Twaweza in the news | Democracy, dictatorship and demonstrations (6 Oct 2016)
- Democracy, dictatorship and demonstrations (28 Sep 2016)
- Democracy, dictatorship and demonstrations: What do citizens really think? (28 Sep 2016)