Twaweza operates in East Africa and is housed by Hivos, a 40 plus year old development organization based in the Netherlands and registered to operate in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda. Hivos Twaweza has offices in Nairobi, Dar es Salaam, and Kampala.
The Head of Twaweza reports to the Governance Board, comprised of the directors of Hivos. Twaweza's Advisory Board, comprised of leading regional and international academics and practitioners, plays a key role in shaping Twaweza's strategy, programs and learning. Board members bring a wealth of experience and critical insight. They connect Twaweza to new developments across the world, ask sharp questions and help strengthen rigor and innovation.
To see the names of Twaweza's Board members and staff, view the organizational structure here.
- Twaweza structure | 0 Bytes
You might also like...
- Twaweza Annual Plan 2016 (15 May 2016)
- What do Tanzanians know and think about Twaweza? (6 Sep 2016)
- Twaweza needs a new website (19 Jul 2016)
- Making headlines in 2015 (4 Jul 2016)
- Twaweza Audited Financial Statements 2015 (6 Jun 2016)
- Finance and Administration Policy Manual (26 May 2015)
- Human Resources Policy Manual (26 May 2015)