Twaweza operates in East Africa and is housed by Hivos, a 40 plus year old development organization based in the Netherlands and registered to operate in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda. Hivos Twaweza has offices in Nairobi, Dar es Salaam, and Kampala.
The Head of Twaweza reports to the Governance Board, comprised of the directors of Hivos. Twaweza's Advisory Board, comprised of leading regional and international academics and practitioners, plays a key role in shaping Twaweza's strategy, programs and learning. Board members bring a wealth of experience and critical insight. They connect Twaweza to new developments across the world, ask sharp questions and help strengthen rigor and innovation.
To see the names of Twaweza's Board members and staff, view the organizational structure here.
- Twaweza structure | 0 Bytes
You might also like...
- KiuFunza: Sending Money Directly to School Accounts in Tanzania: Using Experience to Inform Policy (14 Mar 2017)
- Going without? Household economics in Kenya (13 Mar 2017)
- Learning note 12: Taking the Mystery out of Access to Information in Kenya (13 Mar 2017)
- Listening to critical friends | Monitoring brief (9 Mar 2017)
- Annual Plan 2017 (24 Jan 2017)
- Twaweza Annual Plan 2016 (15 May 2016)
- What do Tanzanians know and think about Twaweza? (6 Sep 2016)