‘Ni Sisi’, means ‘It is us!” in Swahili. It is us who can make change happen. Working across Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda, we promote the message that ordinary citizens can bring development to their communities and families, rather than wait for Members of Parliament, football stars, musicians, royalty, or Presidents of other countries to come to the rescue. Our 2012 calendar showcases a group of individuals that Tanzanians and people around the world may consider ‘role models’ and ‘change makers’. People can hang the calendar on the wall in their house and paste their picture next to the images of their role models and heroes: Will you take action today? We believe that ordinary citizens themselves, and not superstars, will improve their lives. The responsibility and initiative is with all of us.
View the Twaweza Tanzania calendar.
Organizations: Twaweza East Africa
- Twaweza Tanzania 2012 calendar | 446.55 KB
You might also like...
- Twaweza Annual Plan 2016 (15 May 2016)
- Twaweza and Uwezo Annual Plans 2015 (14 Mar 2015)
- Twaweza and Uwezo Annual Plans 2014 (29 Jan 2014)
- Twaweza and Uwezo Annual Plans 2013 Ready (30 Jan 2013)
- Twaweza 2012 Annual Plan (11 Jun 2012)
- Twaweza Annual Report 2011 (9 May 2012)
- Twaweza Annual Report 2010 (28 Mar 2012)