If Martians were flying over Tanzania, what would they see? In the education sector they'd see lots of new classrooms packed with lots of students who cannot read or write. This presentation critically examines the state of the country's education system in 2008.
Authors: Rakesh Rajani
- The great degree goose chase… to nowhere | 203.48 KB
You might also like...
- Getting education right in Tanzania (28 Mar 2012)
- Development is miserable, but people are making things happen (29 Mar 2012)
- Citizens making stuff happen (29 Mar 2012)
- How CSOs Get it Wrong and What We Should Do Instead (28 Mar 2012)
- Are Our Children Learning? Uwezo Tanzania releases its report (21 Sep 2010)
- Bibi steps in 2013 Calendar Tanzania (13 Feb 2013)
- From 'things happen to me' to 'I make things happen': Twaweza's approach (29 Mar 2012)