This report provides an account of the main achievements, gaps and lessons of the Twaweza initiative in 2010. It is not a comprehensive assessment of all our work; only major areas are covered and many smaller activities are omitted for reasons of space and clarity. The structure of the report generally follows, with some exception for reasons of readability, the order of our Annual Plan 2010. It has two main parts. The first part, Programs, covers Twaweza’s partners using the five key channels/networks, and the three sectors we focus on, and the work of Uwazi. The second part, Learning and Communications, covers work on monitoring and evaluation, developing and learning culture, and communications. The report ends with a conclusion that highlights three key challenges in moving forward.
Organizations: Twaweza East Africa
Type: Key document
- Twaweza Annual Report 2010 | 517.64 KB
You might also like...
- Twaweza Strategy 2011-2014 (28 Mar 2012)
- Twaweza Annual Report 2009 (28 Mar 2012)
- Twaweza 2011 Annual Plan (27 Mar 2012)
- Twaweza Annual Plan 2016 (15 May 2016)
- Twaweza and Uwezo Annual Plans 2015 (14 Mar 2015)
- Twaweza and Uwezo Annual Plans 2014 (29 Jan 2014)
- Twaweza Audited Financial Statement 2011 (19 Feb 2013)