We have just released our Annual Plans for 2014, both for our Uwezo initiative and our citizen engagement work. You can see what we plan to do and achieve, and some of the core ideas that inform our thinking. Plus expected outputs, potential partners and detailed budgets.
As part of our own commitment to transparency, we publish our annual operational plans and reports online. Plans and reports for previous years are available here, and our 2013 annual reports will be made available as soon as they have been approved by our governance and advisory boards - expected to be no later than May 2014.
Updated 3/4/2014 with minor changes to the plans.
Type: Key document
You might also like...
- Twaweza and Uwezo Annual Plans 2015 (14 Mar 2015)
- Twaweza Annual Plan 2016 (15 May 2016)
- Twaweza and Uwezo Annual Plans 2013 Ready (30 Jan 2013)
- Tanzania: are our children learning? (29 Jul 2015)
- Twaweza 2011 Annual Plan (27 Mar 2012)
- Are Our Children Learning? Uwezo Uganda Sixth Learning Assessment Report (15 Dec 2016)
- Are Our Children Learning? Uwezo Kenya Sixth Learning Assessment Report (14 Dec 2016)