On 1 May 2012 the Country Coordinator of Uwezo Kenya and the Head of India's Annual Status of Education Report (ASER) Centre will be giving a presentation at the Center for International Development at Harvard University about their work. Dr. John Mugo will be joined by Dr. Rukmini Banerji, director of ASER and Twaweza Advisory Board Member, to share experiences of the challenges and insights of conducting large scale student assessments. Twaweza Head Rakesh Rajani will moderate the discussion.
The talk is entitled ‘Lots of Schooling, Little Learning.’ Another Twaweza Advisory Board Member and Professor at the Harvard Kennedy School, Lant Pritchett, will give introductory remarks.
Click on the event poster below for more details.
- ASER, Uwezo and Twaweza at Harvard, event poster | 184.83 KB
You might also like...
- Uwezo Kenya to launch 2011 National Assessment Report July 19 (20 Jun 2011)
- Are Our Children Learning? Uwezo Tanzania Sixth Learning Assessment Report (9 Apr 2017)
- Uwezo goes to schools (16 Jan 2017)
- Are Our Children Learning? Uwezo Uganda Sixth Learning Assessment Report (15 Dec 2016)
- Are Our Children Learning? Uwezo Kenya Sixth Learning Assessment Report (14 Dec 2016)
- Are our children learning? Literacy and numeracy across East Africa (6 Jun 2015)
- Uwezo Tanzania Annual Learning Assessment Report Launch (19 Aug 2016)