Twaweza will be launching the fifth Uwezo Tanzania Annual Learning Assessment report . The launch will be divided into two sessions; – the first will be the official launch of the report with remarks made by various speakers, whilst the second will include three panel discussions.
Uwezo is a large scale learning assessment through which we test the basic literacy and numeracy skills of children, aged 6 to 16 in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda, to provide an indicator of the quality of education in our schools. The 2014 Uwezo annual learning assessment was carried out in 1,341 enumeration areas (EAs) across 50 districts in Tanzania and assessed 32,694 children and 1,309 public primary schools.
- Date: Thursday 1 September
- Time: 08am - 1pm
- Venue: National Museum, opposite IFM, Shabaan Robert Street
You might also like...
- Are our children learning? Uwezo Tanzania Report 2012 (16 Dec 2013)
- 8000 citizen volunteers are checking whether children in Tanzania are learning (20 Aug 2013)
- Uwezo goes to schools (16 Jan 2017)
- JiElimishe | Learning outcomes and nutrition (22 Dec 2016)
- Are Our Children Learning? Uwezo Uganda Sixth Learning Assessment Report (15 Dec 2016)
- Are Our Children Learning? Uwezo Kenya Sixth Learning Assessment Report (14 Dec 2016)
- Are our children learning? Literacy and numeracy across East Africa (6 Jun 2015)