Buses in Uganda have begun showing the Uwezo produced film Kyosiga’s Dream, to entertain and educate passengers as they travel, New Vision newspaper reports. Uwezo produced the film to show the daily struggles of an 11 year old student and the importance of parents being involved in their children’s education.
The film was launched at the Qualicel terminal in Uganda on June 23 and bus drivers are being encouraged to play the film as they travel. Read the article in New Vision here.
You might also like...
- Study: How parents recall the Uwezo assessment experience (11 Jun 2014)
- Educating children critical for future of Uganda (15 Nov 2011)
- Schools, funds and learning (12 Jul 2016)
- Are our children learning? The status of education in Uganda in 2015 (31 May 2016)
- Request for Proposals: Managing Uwezo Uganda 2015 Annual Learning Assessment Data (7 Oct 2015)
- Request for Proposals | Comparing independent and Government-held data on education in Uganda (22 Jun 2015)
- Uganda: are our children learning? (18 Jun 2015)