Euronews has reported on Uwezo’s annual assessment of students in Tanzania. Community members explain that they have volunteered to be a part of the assessment as they have children and grandchildren in school, and therefore have a stake in the quality of education in their communities. Click here to watch the video.
You might also like...
- The 6 billion shilling shame (15 Feb 2012)
- Whose business is development? Experts in open society (3 Nov 2011)
- Uganda Government Report Matches Uwezo's Findings on Learning (13 Jul 2011)
- Kiswahili and English in Tanzanian Schools: Creating Class Divides and Decreasing Educational Standards (13 Jul 2011)
- Schooling is not learning (16 May 2013)
- Is Uwezo succeeding in engaging the public? (28 Feb 2013)
- Monitoring of Solar Aid/TPS partnership | Request for Proposals (19 Feb 2013)