Twaweza's main strategy document is being updated. It charts out a
situation analysis, our idea of how change happens, our Programs and
how we expect to learn. The draft update can be found here.
We want to know what you think about our strategy. What do you like?
What doesn't make sense? How can it be sharpened? Tell us. Send your
views to email@example.com
Read more: Twaweza Strategy 2011-2014
- Twaweza Strategy 2011-2014 | 1.49 MB
You might also like...
- State of East Africa Report 2012 stirs debate on greater regional integration (25 Apr 2012)
- ICTs as a key driver for governance in sub-Saharan Africa? (16 Apr 2012)
- Coming soon: Kenya Budget Dashboard (10 Apr 2012)
- Twaweza partner Shujaaz wins an Emmy (2 Apr 2012)
- Uganda calendar controversy continues (16 Mar 2012)
- Can 'Cash on Delivery' deliver results in Tanzania? (12 Mar 2012)
- Impounded calendars trigger widespread debate (2 Mar 2012)