Rakesh Rajani presented on “Why Ownership and Capacity Building Don’t Work: Lessons from East Africa", at the Centre for Global Development in Washington. Antonio Lambino of the Communication for Governance and Accountability Programme commented in the CommGap blog that "This is where the really exciting stuff is happening!".
You might also like...
- ICTs as a key driver for governance in sub-Saharan Africa? (16 Apr 2012)
- Power of citizen agency hailed (29 Mar 2010)
- Citizens can drive change (19 Apr 2012)
- Twaweza is about information (11 Apr 2012)
- The Five Networks (11 Apr 2012)
- Citizens making stuff happen (29 Mar 2012)
- Open Government Partnership takes off in East Africa (25 Oct 2011)