The Daily Nation newspaper reports about the unsafe textbooks used in early childhood education in Kenyan schools. The Kenya Institute of Education recently raised an alarm about the quality of instructional books used in schools. Uwezo's Sarah Ruto describes the situation as unacceptable.
You might also like...
- Schooling is not learning (16 May 2013)
- Seeking imaginative, inspired and motivated colleagues in Nairobi (5 Apr 2013)
- Buni Media shows us some African Magic (14 Mar 2013)
- Is Uwezo succeeding in engaging the public? (28 Feb 2013)
- Monitoring of Solar Aid/TPS partnership | Request for Proposals (19 Feb 2013)
- Does information lead to citizen action in education? (15 Feb 2013)
- Learning how we can help children learn (16 Jan 2013)