Three special editions of the Shujaaz.fm comic focusing on the Proposed Constitution of Kenya will be published and distributed in Kenya's Saturday Nation over the next three weekends starting from 17th July 2010. The special editions focusing on the Constitution are published by our partner Well Told Story in collaboration with the Committee of Experts (COE) and the National Cohesion and Integration Commission. Additional copies of the comic will also be available from participating Safaricom MPESA agents countrywide. Six hundred thousand copies of the comic will be distributed each week.
Shujaaz.fm comic is a monthly comic targeting Kenyan youth distributed for free in the Saturday Nation every first weekend of the month. For more details please visit www.shujaaz.fm.
You might also like...
- Shujaaz creator participates in TED Talent Search (7 Jul 2012)
- Shujaaz.FM nominated for Emmy Award (21 Feb 2012)
- Religious organizations: helping citizens ensure ethics and accountability (8 May 2011)
- Forty million notebooks reaching everywhere (8 May 2011)
- D.Light: Solar lamps for students (8 May 2011)
- Envaya: A web platform for grassroots organisations (8 May 2011)
- CU@SCHOOL: Tracking School attendance in Uganda (10 Feb 2010)