Being vocal in Tanzania's Parliament was not a factor in persuading the voters in the CCM primaries. This conclusion is drawn in an analysis conducted by Twaweza-Uwazi. Read more as The Daily News reports. Full details on the report can be downloaded here.
You might also like...
- 70pc of active CCM MPs shown the door (13 Aug 2010)
- State of East Africa Report 2012 stirs debate on greater regional integration (25 Apr 2012)
- ICTs as a key driver for governance in sub-Saharan Africa? (16 Apr 2012)
- Coming soon: Kenya Budget Dashboard (10 Apr 2012)
- Twaweza partner Shujaaz wins an Emmy (2 Apr 2012)
- Uganda calendar controversy continues (16 Mar 2012)
- Back from Immersion (15 Mar 2012)