THE outgoing CCM legislator for Kongwa, Mr Job Ndugai, has been rated the most active MP in the legislature that ended its five-year tenure last August, according to latest public Parliamentary On-line Information System (POLIS) analysis by Uwazi Twaweza.
Twaweza carried out a study to assess the overall performance of MPs who are not Cabinet ministers, Regional Commissioners or Speaker/ deputy to create a unique performance score - specifically by adding the number of times an MP asked basic or supplementary questions or made a contribution. Read more on this article.
You might also like...
- Twaweza study cited in lead story (25 Feb 2011)
- Were police officers allowances slashed because of a Twaweza report? (31 Jan 2011)
- Analysis of unfair water distribution in Kenya generates media buzz (15 Nov 2010)
- For Water the Poor Pay More, The Rich Pay less in Kenya (5 Nov 2010)
- Should Tanzania take on commercial debt? (15 Oct 2010)
- Debt per Tanzanian is Sh 332,000: study (11 Oct 2010)
- Water prices abused at water kiosks, survey finds (2 Oct 2010)