A recently launched policy brief that highlights the skewed distribution of water in Kenya in favour of the rich continues to generate a media buzz and has been cited severally. Click below for these reports:
- The IRIN report highlights water suppliers unfairness to the poor while the Business Daily focuses on how the high prices make Water-for-all a pipe dream.
You might also like...
- For Water the Poor Pay More, The Rich Pay less in Kenya (5 Nov 2010)
- Twaweza study cited in lead story (25 Feb 2011)
- Were police officers allowances slashed because of a Twaweza report? (31 Jan 2011)
- Ndugai most active MP - Study (20 Oct 2010)
- Should Tanzania take on commercial debt? (15 Oct 2010)
- Debt per Tanzanian is Sh 332,000: study (11 Oct 2010)
- Water prices abused at water kiosks, survey finds (2 Oct 2010)