In this policy brief, Tamasha presents findings about the different environments that influence young people’s health in Tanzania. The brief explains that Tanzania cannot expect to produce a new generation that is physically, mentally and socially healthy if they study in school environments that leave them to their own devices for most of the day. It also recommends that more needs to be done to protect young women from sexual harassment. There is also a need for many more health facilities, as well as improved roads, forms of transport, and communication that will enable young people to utilize health facilities. Read the full policy brief here.
- Youth Wellbeing | 397.64 KB
You might also like...
- Celebrate youth views (6 Jun 2012)
- What do citizens do to improve service delivery? (16 Apr 2013)
- Ni Sisi inspires music videos (28 Mar 2013)
- First do no harm | Devolution in the health sector in Kenya (22 Feb 2013)
- Discussing public services one SMS at a time (15 Jan 2013)
- Twaweza Health in Dar report in the news (20 Sep 2012)
- Mixed results in healthcare in Dar es Salaam (18 Sep 2012)