A plethora of agencies monitors governance these days.
International Governance data sets
- Corruption Perception Index by Transparency International
- East Africa Bribery Index by Transparency International
- World Bank Governance (Kaufman) indicators
- World Bank, Country Policy and Institutional Assessment (CPIA)
- Economist Intelligence Unit's democracy index (2008)
- Freedom House: Freedom in the World
- Freedom House: Freedom of the Press
- International Budget Partnership, budget transparency
- Fordia Corruption Perception Index 2008
- Fordia Corruption Perception Index 2009
- MP activities in the Bunge
- Parliament of the Republic of Kenya- This site provides access to parliamentary Hansard papers dating from as far back as 1913 to the present. The documents are uploaded 24 hours after every debate. The site also provides access to reports by various sector committees of parliament and a 'Bill Tracker' where readers can trace bills of interest in parliament. Finally, readers can find a list of all Members of Parliament with their profiles, from education, previous career information and contacts.
- Government Gazette Notices
You might also like...
- Open Africa Meeting Seeks to Democratize Data (8 Oct 2012)
- Video reporting (27 May 2010)
- Open Government Partnership to launch on September 20 (30 Aug 2011)
- Tanzania's Transparency Agenda | Stanford Social Innovation Review (22 Feb 2013)
- Twaweza Governance in Dar report in the news (8 Jan 2013)
- What does Dar make of governance? (19 Dec 2012)
- Open Oil wiki launched in Uganda (18 Dec 2012)