The Finance and Administration Regulations contain the basic principles, policies and regulations that are to guide Hivos Tanzania’s financial and administration operations. Their purpose is to ensure that Hivos Tanzania functions in an accountable, effective and efficient manner, consistent with its Articles of Association, mission and values. The regulations are meant to provide all employees with a clear understanding about financial operations, including the roles, powers, rights and responsibilities of employees of Hivos Tanzania.
Authors: Hivos Tanzania
Type: Key document
You might also like...
- Hivos Tanzania Human Resource Manual (26 Mar 2012)
- Twaweza Annual Report 2009 (28 Mar 2012)
- Twaweza 2010 Annual Plan (27 Mar 2012)
- Hivos-Tanzania Twaweza 2009 Audited Financial Statement (27 Mar 2012)
- Is Uwezo succeeding in engaging the public? (28 Feb 2013)
- Twaweza Audited Financial Statement 2011 (19 Feb 2013)
- Does information lead to citizen action in education? (15 Feb 2013)