'How transparency and accountability can make development work' was a presentation made to the Board of the Hewlett Foundation, one of our donors. The presenation talks of how transparency and accountability can energize development by creating opportunities for people to know, connect and act and by providing incentives for those in charge to be more responsive and deliver. Transparency and accountability enables citizens to reclaim government and make services work for them.
You might also like...
- Tanzania's Transparency Agenda | Stanford Social Innovation Review (22 Feb 2013)
- Bibi steps in 2013 Calendar Tanzania (13 Feb 2013)
- Making All Voices Count | Seeking Fund Manager (8 Oct 2012)
- Safe schools, productive students: New booklets from Raising Voices and Twaweza (8 May 2012)
- Tanzania and Kenya to attend Open Gov Conference (13 Apr 2012)
- Citizens making stuff happen (29 Mar 2012)
- From 'things happen to me' to 'I make things happen': Twaweza's approach (29 Mar 2012)