On 1 May 2012 the Country Coordinator of Uwezo Kenya and the Head of India's Annual Status of Education Report (ASER) Centre will be giving a presentation at the Center for International Development at Harvard University about their work. Dr. John Mugo will be joined by Dr. Rukmini Banerji, director of ASER and Twaweza Advisory Board Member, to share experiences of the challenges and insights of conducting large scale student assessments. Twaweza Head Rakesh Rajani will moderate the discussion.
The talk is entitled ‘Lots of Schooling, Little Learning.’ Another Twaweza Advisory Board Member and Professor at the Harvard Kennedy School, Lant Pritchett, will give introductory remarks.
Click on the event poster below for more details.
- ASER, Uwezo and Twaweza at Harvard, event poster | 184.83 KB
You might also like...
- Uwezo Kenya to launch 2011 National Assessment Report July 19 (20 Jun 2011)
- Schooling is not learning (16 May 2013)
- Monitoring of Solar Aid/TPS partnership | Request for Proposals (19 Feb 2013)
- Learning how we can help children learn (16 Jan 2013)
- Dar es Salaam Primary Schools | Do parents act to improve child learning? (12 Dec 2012)
- Where are our children learning? (10 Dec 2012)
- Two out of three children in East Africa lack basic literacy (14 Aug 2012)