Take the OGP Civil Society Baseline Survey. The OGP Team is interested in learning lessons from year one of the initiative and how they can improve communications. The answers provided will help towards making OGP a success. Take the survey here.
OGP is also looking for comments on the process and framework of the Independent Reporting Mechanism (IRM), a pillar of the initiative. A concept note on the proposed process for the IRM is available here and feedback is welcome.
You might also like...
- OGP seeks researchers to evaluate progress in countries (16 May 2013)
- Your chance to run the Open Government Partnership (30 Jan 2013)
- Government seeks citizen views on quality of services (11 Dec 2012)
- Ibrahim, Machel and Robinson to lead the OGP Indeprendent Reporting Mechanism (4 Dec 2012)
- Tanzania and Kenya to attend Open Gov Conference (13 Apr 2012)
- Open Government Partnership takes off in East Africa (25 Oct 2011)
- Tanzania's Transparency Agenda | Stanford Social Innovation Review (22 Feb 2013)