Our Annual Report for 2011, a year of the glass half full and half empty, has been released.
In 2011 we failed to develop as many partnerships as anticipated, or enough of an ecosystem effect between partners, or spend our budget. At the same time, we sharpened our approaches and investments, fostered innovative citizen monitoring, influenced national policies (particularly in education), stimulated the public imagination in interesting ways, and played a key role in establishing a major global initiative. Our main evaluations got off the ground and began to generate valuable lessons. We could interpret the facts to tell a compelling story about 2011 in either direction; the truth in all likelihood is that we have both succeeded powerfully and fallen short.
The report highlights a selection of our engagements, major achievements and lessons learned in 2011. Read the full report here.
Read more: Twaweza Annual Report 2012
Organizations: Twaweza East Africa
- Twaweza Annual Report 2011 | 873.4 KB
You might also like...
- Opening up government spending (19 Oct 2012)
- Twaweza 2012 Annual Plan (11 Jun 2012)
- Celebrate youth views (6 Jun 2012)
- The Community Together: Observations from Immersion 2012 (11 May 2012)
- Safe schools, productive students: New booklets from Raising Voices and Twaweza (8 May 2012)
- Twaweza Strategy 2011-2014 (28 Mar 2012)
- Twaweza calendar 2012 (19 Jan 2012)