Ni Sisi Creatives Workshop
Are you a content creator who is passionate about social justice in Kenya? We are looking for you.
The Ni Sisi creatives workshop will take place in Nairobi on October 12, 2022.
The workshop looks to bring together upcoming content creators, and familiarize them with available resources on governance and public service delivery at the national and county levels with the aim of inspiring them to create content that encourages citizen engagement and leadership accountability.
- Consultancy engagements through a competitive process.
- Skills session.
- Networking opportunities.
All workshop participants will be reimbursed their transport expenses to the workshop venue.
Who should apply
This opportunity is for creatives with:
- Less than 3 years experience.
- Passionate about social justice.
- From any medium.
- Ready to try something new.
How to apply
- Your name.
- Your creative field.
- Links to your portfolio or past work.
- A short paragraph on your interest in social justice.
Application Deadline: September 28, 2022
What happens after the workshop
- Submission of ideas by applicants.
- Review of the applications.
- Selection of consultants.
We have up to USD 7500 to commission selected ideas.