Terms of Reference | Consultants
Twaweza’s Advocacy and Engagement department is searching for a consultant to help oversee a number of key projects for the organization. These range from designing and creating content for capacity development and engagement to creating a sustainability plan for a new health related website. The successful candidate will be curious and passionate, thirsty to experiment and learn, and open to feedback and adaptation.
The applicant should have;
- At least five years of experience in communications and/or advocacy
- Experience in project management
- Skills and knowledge in digital engagement
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in Kiswahili and English
- Attention to detail and a creative flair
- Experience with the monitoring and evaluation of communications
- Willingness and experience in working iteratively, adapting based on feedback and creating content using principles of human centred design
It is anticipated that the consultant will work with Twaweza full time for approximately six months.
Interested parties should submit a CV, cover letter, financial proposal and samples of previous relevant assignments (up to three). In addition, the application should include a narrative proposal (maximum five pages) for how the consultant might approach at least two of the tasks described given the information available.
For more information read terms of reference.